Nebraska Animal Medical Center is pleased that we can offer these canine reproductive services to you:
- Insemination’We use all types of semen: fresh, chilled, and frozen.
- Surgical insemination’This method of insemination utilizes general anesthesia and a midline incision to inseminate directly into the uterus.
- Vaginal insemination’This is the simplest method of insemination, but it is generally not recommended for frozen semen.
- Progesterone testing (blood test) is done to determine the optimal time to inseminate, regardless of insemination method.
- We test for both male and female infertility.
- An ultrasound can be performed at 24’28 days to confirm pregnancy.
- Radiographs are done at 48+ days to count fetuses.
- We use appropriate anesthetics, management, and surgical technique.
If you have questions about any of these services, or wish to make an appointment, please call today @ 402-423-9100