We will go above and beyond to give the best care to your pets. Each of us strives to earn your respect and trust and will treat your pets as we would want our own pets treated.
Think of Nebraska Animal Medical Center as your pet’s home away from home!
When your dog stays with us, you can be sure that he or she will be treated like family. We will:
- Walk dogs three times daily.
- Clean and disinfect all suites and kennels.
- Provide fresh, clean bedding each day.
- Feed-quality iVet foods, fed at your direction. You are also welcome to bring your dog’s food from home.
- We offer Last Call walks for those pets who usually go out right before bedtime. Walks are between 10pm and Midnight.
Doggie Daycare at Nebraska Animal Medical Center offers both care and companionship for your pet. Pets need exercise and socialization to remain mentally and physically fit. Let us fill their day with fun while you are away!
Puppy Daycare is an excellent way for puppies to learn socialization skills with other dogs and people. As an added plus, Puppy Daycare helps potty and crate train dogs because they are taken outside and exercised every two hours.
Schedule An Appointment Today